Friday, January 31, 2014

Perfume Oils



I bought some nifty little glass bottles a couple months ago and started researching and testing some perfume oil mixtures. In the end I decided on a single carrier oil to keep them light and affordable. What I love most about these little guys-- other than them being super yummy smelling and practical --is being able to use up some of my enourmous horde of fragrance oils. You know what I mean, the ones that discolor or seize or fade away in the soap making process. Turns out they make awesome perfume. :)  They're so much fun, you guys!!

Eventually I plan to make perfumes to match all my best selling soaps, and some natural aromatherapy oils too. Those will take a bit more researching and formulating because of the natural essential oils.


If you want, you can see all that I currently have available for purchase HERE.


Thanks for stopping by! Have you all been making anything new and different lately?




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Added you to my blog reader as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfume oils will be a great addition to your product line, Laura! You're right, they're a great way to use up those little bits of leftover or difficult FOs. The packaging and labels look great, too!

    ReplyDelete