Friday, June 22, 2012

Bye bye shoe box!

Just a quick post to let everyone know I am officially more organized! Not only have I been cleaning out my closet and cleaning up my bookshelf in the kitchen, I've also made myself promise...myself to keep better notes on my soap batches, and to get my current notes and recipes organized. Hmph!

Can you believe I had all this (and more!) in a shoe box on my kitchen table? 

Photobomb by Junocat. And wow I need to vacuum....


My favorite basic recipe has seen a lot of love.... and colorants.

Eww.


Me and my honey made a trip to Office Depot. Now I not only have a pretty
pink binder (squee!), but also plastic sleeves to protect my recipes, and
highly precisely positioned tabs. I even threw in some new Palm Kernel
Oil recipes 
I've been wanting to try, close to the front so I won't forget
about them! 


Now it rests in it's own proper place.... a stack of soaping books on the floor by my desk. 

How do you store your notes and recipes? What details do you include in your notes that you think would be valuable to look back on? I cherish good soaping advice!

Thanks for reading!! 


2 comments:

  1. What a great feeling it is to get your recipes organized! I really like how you put it together. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne-Marie! It's still a work in progress, but it definitely makes me feel more organized and official. ;)

    ReplyDelete